Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Excitement of Church!

While I have excitement about finally being back in the pulpit tomorrow, that excitement is also met with some apprehension. Don't take me wrong, I'm at home when I'm in the pulpit because I know it's where I'm supposed to be. But after being out for a month leaves me a bit rusty. Add to this that I still get somewhat overwhelmed a little too quick really makes me somewhat uneasy.

Still, I love to preach His Word and I love to try and reach whomever He chooses. And it really helps to know that He promises that His Word will never return void but always accomplish what He wills! It's hard sometimes to remember that God will accomplish what He desires in His way, His timing, and to His glory!

And add to that being back with the band gets me extra excited! I don't know what I'll be able to play or how well I will be able to play but I love His music soooo much! Only God could create a common language such as Music - I call it God's imagination! With all the harmony, instruments, sounds, and expressions who could dare question where it comes from?

So I may stutter, I may shake, I may get confused and lost as the dickens, but I'll be home! It makes me wonder; how can anyone not have a desire to go to church? It's plain and simple - Spiritual Warfare! Come and study with us as I close the series on this tough subject began many weeks ago.

See you at church!

No comments:

Post a Comment